A Little About Myself
Hey, what's going on? Not a whole lot here. Well, my name is Brandon Heath, and I am a student a Leopold High School, Class of 2004.
I'm a pretty busy person. Here are some of the things I like to do and are a part of in our community.
Varsity BasketballVarsity BaseballBeta ClubBusiness Club Pep ClubCYC (Catholic Youth Group)Self-employedSummer Baseball
Some of my interests include
SupercrossBaseballBasketballCarsMeeting new peopleSpending time with my friendsPlaying the guitar and pianoListening to musicSpending time with my friends
- That is my Dad. He's always been there for me and supports me in everything that I want to do in life--no matter how extreme it may be sometimes. Thanks Dad.
- As you probably guessed, that's my Mom. She's also been there for me all of my life. I have so much to thank her for and be grateful for because of her. Thanks to you, too, Mom.
- Since I am the oldest of the 3 children in my family, this is my younger sister. She is 3 years younger than me and enjoys spending time with her friends, playing the piano, and reading.
- The youngest sibling that I have is my brother, Travis. He is 6 years younger than me and is in the 4th Grade. He enjoys playing with his friends, playing video games, and is a big fan of the Japanese cartoons.
One of my biggest interests has to do with cars, especially sweet cars. There has always been something that captures my attention with them. I guess it's something about their speed, looks, and precision that I love. Cars just give me an adrenaline rush. I'm not just talking about any regular car though. The kinds of cars that I love are the American muscle cars of the '60's and '70's, the Corvette, Viper, the Lamborghini, Porsche, Bugatti, Trans Am, and even some of the Japanese made cars such as the Honda that have been "suped up" with bigger engines, exhausts, and graphics. I don't know how else to say it except that they give me a rush. Something that got me started on cars was that my Dad owns a 1965 Chevelle Malibu. I love that car, and I know that sounds crazy, but it's true. It isn't much to look at right now, but I plan to restore it sometime in the future and bring back its original look. After I started to take interest in cars, my Dad and I rebuilt the 327 in the Chevelle. It was an experience to learn from, and the engine runs great now. I guess that was what got me started on my love of cars.
There are many things that I like but here are some of my favorites:Color: SilverFood: Italian Beef BurgersMovies: Gone In 60 Seconds & The Fast and the FuriousCar: 1971 Blue CorvetteBands: Limp Bizkit, Staind, Linkin Park, Metallica, Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, Blackstreet, and DiscipleSingers: DMX, Nelly, Dr. Dre, Will Smith, Garth Brooks, and John Michael Montgomery Sports: Supercross, Baseball, Basketball, and FootballStore: Pacific Sunwear and No FearMotto: You only get one chance to live, do it right the first time.
Quotes & QuestionsThese are a few of my favorite quotes and questions.
- How long a minute is depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on.
- Beauty is only a light switch away.
- Never take life too seriously - no one ever gets out alive anyway!
- Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of a drive-up ATM?
- If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
- You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
- If the 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why does it have locks on the door?
- Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts.
- We aren't afraid of death, it is life we are afraid of. (Think about that one.)
- Tell a man that there are 400 billion stars, and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint, and he has to touch it.
- If "con" is the opposite of "pro," then what is the opposite of progress?
- Women like silent men, they think they are listening.
FriendsWell, I could list half a page of people here but to save some time and room, you all know who you are. Check ya later. Keep it real.
Thanks for visiting my web page. Hope to see you soon and drive it like you stole it.
Peace out everybody.
Return to Leopold Home Page