My name is Cora, and I am a sophomore at Leopold High School!
I am involved in some activities at LHS. I play volleyball and softball. I am in Business and Pep Clubs.
This is my class schedule:
- *Applied Math
- *Advanced Computer Applications
- *PE/Study Hall
I spend a lot of time with my friends! I am not going to try to list all of you guys, but you know who you are! I am afraid I might leave someone out.
*Lainey got ran over by a Honda
*Times with Melissa, last hour
*Fishing in the Dark
*Cruising with friends and ICP
*Good times with friends
My Favorite Quotes
- *Enthusiasm is the best protection in any situation. Wholeheartedness is contagious.
- * Loving someone that doesn't love you is like reaching for a star, you know you are never gonna reach it, but you keep trying.
- *Life is like a coin, you can spend it any way you want, but you can only spend it once.
- *"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus.
-- David Seabury
I do not plan to go to college. I want to get married after high school. I want to be a secretary, or something along those lines. I want to start a family and live out in the country.
Click on the Wildcat to go back to the LHS homepage