Hi! I am a sophomore here at Leopold High School. I am 16 years old and enjoy doing lots of things.
I am involved with and interested in many things.
Here are some:
Business Club (Vice-President)
Church Youth Group--CYC
Summer League Softball
Some of my favorite things to do in my freetime include:
Spending Time with Friends
Working at Subway
I have a very busy class schedule here at Leopold. My classes are:
- Geography/American Government--Mr. Kinder
- Biology--Mrs. Green
- Algerbra II--Mr. Thoma
- Art--Mrs. Ponder
- English II--Mrs. Schwab
- Advanced Computer App.--Mrs. Nenninger
- P.E./Study Hall--Miss Huffman
- Ronnie, my dad, owns his construction company and enjoys hunting.
- Pamela, my mom, is a secretary for my dad, and enjoys cooking and sitting in the hot tub.
- Kelly, my older sister, is 18 and attends Southeast University on a Regents Scholarship and majoring in Business Management. She also works at an attorney's office as a secretary.
Cole, my younger brother is 9 and in the third grade. He enjoys watching T.V., going to Karate lessons, and playing with his toys, his gameboy, and our dog, Sally.
My hopes and dreams:My major is undecided, but I would like to go to a 4-year college someplace far away.
I would like to get a very successful job that is challenging and pays good money.
I would like to one day get married, have about 4 kids, and live in Leopold in a nice house.
For a site full of good stories, click here.