Welcome to my ABODE!
Hello, everyone! My name is Kyla and I am a sophomore
at Leopold High School. I hope every one of you enjoy visiting my web page!
Let's get better aquainted!
Here are a few things about myself:
- I am 16 years old.......so glad to have my license!
- I have a family of 7, but only 4 of us are at home now.
- I love sports. Anything that gives me a workout will
always make me feel better! Not to mention I love all of the tension and excitement!
- I try to be as happy as possible, and I guess it works because a lot of people
tell me that I smile a lot!
My Busy School Life
- 1st hour.....Government
- 2nd hour.....Biology
- 3rd hour.....Art (first semester)
Music (second semester)
- 4th hour.....English II
- 5th hour.....Algebra II
- 6th hour.....Advanced Computers
- 7th hour.....P.E./Study Hall
(During my study hall hour, I help with the Kindergarten and First Grade classes!)
A Few of My Many Hobbies!
- I have played volleyball for Leopold High School since I was in the fifth grade.
During the summer of 1998, I started playing for the Cape "Wednesday Night League", which
I still play in and will continue to play in. Last year was my first year of playing
USAV for the Meadow Heights team, and this year I played for the Leopold team. I enjoy
playing volleyball with my friends in my spare time. I love the sport very much, and I enjoy all of the competition I get from
playing in different leagues!
- I play piano for different school activities, but I especially love to play in my
spare-time. It seems like everytime I am playing and get ready to quit; my mother
always tells me how much she loves to listen, so I end up playing just a little longer to
please her, which is always good because I get more practice time!
- I always have a radio near me when I'm not occupied. I love listening to music, because
it seems as though there is a song for every mood. Isn't that cool! Fast, peppy songs are my
favorite because I can't help but dance to them, and they always make me happy.
*My Hopes and* *Dreams*
- *I hope to go to college on a volleyball scholarship and become an elementary teacher.
- **I would like to get a pug when I get out of college and get settled down. I'll be needing some
kind of pet, and they are so cute!
- ***My biggest dream is to get a grand piano at my wedding.......hey, it could happen!
My Loving Family
There are 7 of us in my family--five kids and two wonderful parents (who must be wonderful to put
up with us)! My oldest brother, Rodney, is 24 and Keith is 22. Then there is Stephanie, my only sister,
who is 18. Next is myself, who is 16! The youngest in the family is Lucas at 14 years old.
My father's name is Dennis and my mother is Pamela Ann.
Rodney and Stephanie live in St. Louis where Rodney works for Deloitte and Touche, and Stephanie goes to Meramac.
Keith rooms with some friends in an apartment in Cape where he can have all of the fun he wants. Lucas and I
still live at home with our parents, and we both attend Leopold School!
Clubs and Activities:
- Pep Club
- Business Club
- KC summer softball
Here's something to think about..........
The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
Check out this site!.................